Pine Meadows Post Acute is currently seeking experienced Licensed Practical Nurses (LPNs) to provide direct skilled nursing care to our residents. LPNs also work closely with Registered Nurses (RNs) and Certified Nursing Assistants (CNAs) to ensure that residents receive comprehensive, personalized care. If you are passionate about helping others and looking to join a team of hardworking, caring, Healthcare Heroes, we would love to talk to you! Please apply online or stop by our campus to fill out an application in person.
Click here to schedule an interview
- Active LPN license recognized by the Kentucky Board of Nursing and in good standing.
- Submit to a pre-employment drug screen and background check per OIG regulations.
- Display a sound knowledge of common LPN practices including but not limited to medication administration, medical record charting and implementation of prescribed treatment orders from the attending physician.
- Must possess quality communication skills, having both the ability to delegate daily tasks as well as listening to the recommendations of Certified Nursing Assistants.
- A willingness to assist with all resident care needs falling under the purview of the given Nursing license.
- Must bring a positive attitude to further a culture conducive to quality care and an overall enjoyable working environment.
Employee Benefits: At Pine Meadows we care about the well-being of our residents and our staff. We offer a full benefits package that includes the following:
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Medical, dental, vision, critical illness, accident, disability and company-paid life insurance coverage available
- Holiday pay (7 paid holidays), sick pay, and vacation pay
- Employee referral bonus
- Next day pay available through Payactiv
- Tuition Assistance
Nondiscrimination Statement: Pine Meadows Post Acute does not exclude, deny benefits to, or otherwise discriminate against any person on the ground of race, color, national origin, disability, age, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, or creed in admission to, participation in, or receipt of the services and benefits under any of its programs and activities, and in staff and employee assignments to patients, whether carried out by Pine Meadows Post Acute or through a contractor or any other entity with which Pine Meadows arranges to carry out its programs and activities.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, PRN