Pine Meadows Post Acute is proud of the community feel that permeates throughout our home. At Pines Meadows Post Acute, your loved ones become our loved ones and we are proud to be able to serve them. We believe in providing the best service to our residents, their family members and loved ones, and our wonderful staff.
At Pine Meadows Post Acute, caring is our main concern. Our organization is built on the premise that the most effective way to provide compassionate care is to:
- Maintain high medical integrity
- Foster a team spirit among staff
- Create friendly, beautiful surroundings for our residents and their visitors
Often the transition to a skilled nursing facility is challenging. At Pine Meadows Post Acute, we strive to ease the process by providing an environment where residents and guests feel informed and comfortable.
In addition to nurses and staff who are always available to answer questions and lend a hand, each resident is paired with a coordinator, to help ease the transition and provide a familiar smiling face.
A team of qualified professionals helps residents recover from surgery, injury, or serious illness. They understand the importance of creating a comfortable and nurturing atmosphere, whether residents stay for short-term treatment or long-term care.
Visitors are welcome every day of the week. Come see our residents and friendly staff in action. Feel free to contact us to learn more about the unique, sophisticated healthcare environment at Providence Pine Meadows.
- All beds are Medicare and Medicaid certified.
- All rooms have new electric high/low beds.
- The full in-house rehab unit provides PT, OT, ST.
- Admissions can be processed 24/7.
- RNs are on duty and onsite 24 hours/day.